Thursday, October 23, 2008

Marriage is a miracle

I always said that marriage is very kodrati. In my language, can not be married dimatematiskan. If there is a person who says, "I have not the material ready," I will always pursue the question with the other, "how the feasibility of the standard material for someone married?"

No. Actually no. If married measured by the readiness of the material, then how ruginya people destitute. Similarly, the readiness-readiness that can diteorikan such as the readiness of emotional, intellectual insight and so forth. I can not always dimatematiskan. That's why I said that marriage is something that is very kodrati.

Not in the sense that I blame theories readiness married and has been discussed formulated by the ustasa. Of course, all discourse as it needs to enter a bizarre world called the family.

For example, and many high-income youth, but also not yet feel ready for marriage. Is not enough, it ... The reason is most easily found. With salaries now I can only just barely alive. What if there are children and wife? Wonderful!!! Glittering, I also have a house ....

O-o ... My brother, if you wait gajimu enough, then you will never be married. Could be tomorrow Allah gajimu increased threefold. I believe, at the same time, the level kebutuhanmu will also rise ... even more than tripled. When someone not have a lot of money, he do not think certain valuable clothing, television, laptops ... or perhaps the brand hp up to date. When I have a lot of money, food may be enough with a simple menu that is easily found in the stalls roadside. But can it so when you have money? Will not. Always there is a desire that only increases, the speed of the faster growing ability of the material. This means there will be no human tercukupi the material.

Marriage is an element kodrati as sustenance and also death. No one will be late and to each person. Will not be dimajukan or detained. Always right in accordance with what was implied in the initial creation of Adam's children.

Marriage is one way to open the door of sustenance, that I had read in a book. There is also the word Messenger, "Menikahlah then you will become rich." Maybe the logic will be very difficult to corroborate statements, the statements. Kiss goodbye her dream, the question most exacting of human beings called, "How may I will become rich while I have to bear the cost of living the wife and children? In some cases associated with social interaction also can not sikapi with my simple. Examples of course, if there is a neighbor or friend who hajatan, married and so forth, I certainly can not close the eyes and called idealistic concepts. I have to compromise with tradition; present, nyumbang ... This means that large postal increase spending. All it need not become a burden on me when I have not balanced. "

When I faced the question, 'married' the first time in my life, I was nervous and reciprocate with the kind of discourse, this discourse. I long to find the confidence - is not the answer, let alone evidence - that I only become a mediator God gives gifts to His creatures be destined to become a wife or my children.

Should there. That is the miracle that improved from a wedding. I married in 1999, when my age twenty years. When I was working as a laborer in a traditional company Bakery. Of course, I have been writing during the interval despite the listing in the magazine is very loose. Sometimes a single note appears, it is sometimes just two months honornya sent.

... Listen! Listen carefully for this story.

A month after I married, three short story I once loaded in three different media. The next few months is almost always so, I cliff-cliff more often decorate the mass media. Intervals loading values is more together. When my children were born, on the same weekend, no notice of a youth magazine that began months, the manuscript was published fiction in my beam. Actually, the media is published twice a month. This means that, in a month is clear that there are two values rising and that means two times I receive honorariums. This is just a time. Currently with the cliff-story writer who also routinely send out my serial.

Wait ... all of that has not stopped. When my children increasingly large and more trinkets that must be fulfilled for me, again, there is a miracle. One by one my books published. I began my royalties received in the amount ... hoh-huh ...! A similar situation ...!

Shame, wonders what else will I then met. What is clear, at this time I must still try to convince myself that I only mediator provision for children and my wife ... -may-also other people. With that, hopefully I can relinquish those rights inherent in the money or the salary that I receive royalties.

No comments: